Renovating, extending or build a new home on your own plot is possible with the Starters Mortgage with a maximum financing of up to SRD950,000 at 7%.
New construction: Construction area of at least 60m² and at most 150m
Key-ready house: Construction area up to 150m²
Renovating or extending an existing home: Up to a size of 275 m²
- Your own or joint (with your partner/spouse) income is a maximum of SRD22,500.
- You have been employed by the government or a reputable company for 2 years or more
- Duration minimum 10 years and maximum 20 years
- 100% financing of the construction sum is possible
- Valid ID (E-ID / Driver license / Passport)
- Birth Certificate (not older than six (6) months) and declaration of Nationality
- Employer statement + recent payslip
- Last 3 bank statements
- Plot map/mortgage extract of the land on which the house is located
- Budgeting of construction activities by a registered contractor and KKF extract from the contractor
- Building permit and approved construction drawing and
- Disposition / deed of transfer of the plot that is taken as collateral
- Current account at Trustbank Amanah for salary deposit
We invite you to one of our branches for more information about the STARTERS MORTGAGE.